Family owned and operated since 2001, the Tin Man started with just 3 employees. A father, son and cousin. Since those early days the store went from renting the old Crocker & Wells basement at the 29 Humber Road location to buying the building in 2002.
Now 18 years later the Tin Man has developed a reputation for friendly service and award winning products. In 2017 that reputation reached a new high as we were recognized for 3 awards never given to a Newfoundland company before from Atlantic Canada's largest distributor of Hearth Products, Compact Appliances.
- Dealer of the Year 2017 - Voted on by the wonderful Staff at Compact
- Harman Dealer of the Year 2017 - Most sales Atlantic Canada
- Blaze King Dealer of the Year 2017 - Most Sales Atlantic Canada
The Tin Man sells a wide range of products and offers many services.
- Wood Stoves, fireplaces and Inserts
- Pellet Stoves and Inserts
- Wood, electric and Pellet furnaces
- Home Appliances
- Gas, Pellet and Charcoal Grills
- Off Grid Appliances
- Duct Cleaning
- Sheet Metal, Welding and Fabrication Shop
- WETT Certified Inspections