XXV-TC Pellet Stove
This tribute to decades of Harman success burns with an uncompromising commitment to quality. The XXV-TC pellet stove is popular for its cast iron workmanship and intricate oak leaf styling, but loved for its unmatched temperature accuracy and control. Harman continues to raise the standard for excellence, with the revolutionary EASY Touch Control system making the pellet stove experience easier and more intuitive than ever before.
- Smart operation with EASY Touch Controls
- Near silence in Whisper mode
- View fuel levels easily with tinted hopper lid
- Less loading with 65lb hopper capacity
- Elegant flame-reactive mirrored glass
- Installation made easy with direct vent
- Dimensions in inches. Refer to installation/owner’s manual for detailed specifications on installing this product. Hearth & Home Technologies reserves the right to update units periodically. Product installation must adhere strictly to instructions shipped with product.
Appliance Width: 29-7/16″ Appliance Height: 31-1/8″ Appliance Depth1: 28-5/8″ Hearth Front Width: 29-7/16″ Hearth Depth: 27-3/4″ Fuel Type: Pellet BTU/hr Input2: 11,000 – 48,000 Heating Capacity3: 900 – 2,300 sq ft Hopper Capacity4: 65 lbs Viewing Area: 181-1/8 sq in Efficiency5: 77.5% LHV; 72.5% HHV Emissions: 1.75 grams/hour
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our Limited Lifetime Warranty is the strongest and most comprehensive in the industry.
Environmental Protection Agency Approval
This appliance meets the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s crib wood emission limits for wood heaters sold after May 15, 2015.
29 Humber Road
Corner Brook, NL A2H 1E3
Open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm